BraveNation

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday March 6, 2022

 Yesterday, Lulu in tow with our friends Alex Leavell and Jonathan Sweeney, hung my new show at The Arena Theater in Fort Wayne. The weather reflected our mood- sunny and warm. I am absolutely blown away to see my pieces in a "proper" setting and am grateful for the opportunity. The show will be up for three weeks as part of the theater program. Deep gratitude to all whom made this possible. It's what we painters truly live for. 


Alex and Jonathan lining up a very sweet wall that includes "Plastictopia 1 & 2 and part of the "American Primitives" series.





The "Log Cabin" series



Lovely set...


Close ups....









Three of the "found wood" "American Primitive" series




In a  "quiet way," I am very proud but humbled to see an almost years worth of work presented in a setting that captures my vision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment