BraveNation

Wednesday, April 17, 2019


Wed. April, 17th- been a while and I thought it best to do some updates otherwise, what's the point of   doing this bloody blog ( I'm gonna call it a plog-get it?)The "Painting Outside The Lines" show at ACE 40.8 on Saturday, April 13th was an overwhelming success. Gallery estimated that around 200 people showed up and I was absolutely floored by the response of the good folks of Decatur. Even more mind blowing was that paintings were bought by some really wonderful people and I feel like my paintings have found great homes. First, I want to thank my beloved, LuLu, for all her support and belief. To my fellow ACEs, Greg, Tiffany, Shaun and Nicki, Shelby, Jerry and Brett; thank you for your unswerving support and belief. I am truly humbled by your love and kindness. To all the fine folks who came out, thank you so much. And to my patrons, wow...

Hoping to get into the new studio by the end of May and that will mark, for me, a new beginning. Larger space, larger canvases, more work...

Keep painting...



"Martha, My Dear" (New Orleans Series)- oil pastels on paper with linseed oil wash
Tiffany & Gregory Mendez Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment