BraveNation

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tuesday April 2nd

Well, here's the poster for the show and some new work. I am a pig in shit. Trust me. Thanks to Shelby Nower from ACE 40.8 for the great poster. Thanks to Greg Mendez for the unbelievable curation and thanks to all the fab folks at ACE 40.8 for making an old man ecstatic. Keep working.







Oil Pastels 4/2/2019  "Our Lady Of The Flowers" 11"x24" 
Spring is coming--it better!



OK...so I'm a "one trick pony" but I'm gonna ride this sucka til it drops. This is a work study canvas 16"x24" with oil pastels and mineral spirits to see if it's got "legs" to make to 3'x4' and I'm thinking yeah. Not sure if I can make the transition to big oil sticks otherwise I go with the oil pastels and blending stick. I'm thinking Debussy, "La Mer." 

No comments:

Post a Comment