BraveNation

Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday April 22nd,

Took a day off and enjoyed the full onslaught of true Spring. Did some garden chores and made it into the studio to do some maintenance. Received a lovely book of Wolf Kahn's pastels. He's been an influence before I even knew. Looking forward to moving into the new studio so I can do some table work-- Sometimes I need a break from canvas and oil and need to get small...These are oil pastels and fairly small- the trees are 11"x14"- the others are much smaller. Enjoy.




I did this last year on 5"x8" photo paper with oil pastels and I hadn't yet looked at a Wolf Kahn image. "Black Birches in Fall" 2018. Lulu's collection


This was done tonight. Oil pastels on 11"x14" oil paper. 
"Orchards" 2019



This is in Lulu's collection. Oil pastels. 5"x8" "Lilies" 2018



This is also from Lulu's collection . I have two Jade Tree's in my studio- this is the small one . She's about 10 years old and is fairly large but compared to the 20 year old that she shares my studio with me, she's small. Oil pastels on oil paper 11"x14" 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment