BraveNation

Monday, May 20, 2019


Monday, May 20th, Today is Lulu and my 13th wedding anniversary...bliss...river is starting to rise and is encroaching on our backyard fence. I may have to cut the peonies early. Got some work in on Saturday and is below. I'm thinking as a set of three. White background/black/yellow clouds- yellow background/black/white clouds It is pure homage and I don't care...Mark Rothko has profoundly changed the way I"see" color and form. All Art is homage to something or someone.

                                                        "I Ching" v.1 16"x24" oil, acrylic and oil sticks



Oops. Forgot to add this. Finally done- whatever that means but for now, I can walk away and say , find a home. "Good Friday." 36"x48" oil, acrylic and oil sticks, printers ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment