BraveNation

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Wed. May 3rd, 2023

 While I'm waiting for my 6th infusion, I thought I would add some recent work that catches me up, if that makes sense.

Chemo has definitely had an impact on my stamina and it becomes important for me to "paint surf" as much as possible. I need to "see" our studio everyday just to connect with both my work and Lulu's because it reminds me of all that we've done together and individually. My "window of opportunity" is about two hours and then I'm on my face but I've brought supplies home and have been doing what my friend Dale calls, "smalls." So, without further ado, some smalls and a large.



48"x60" gold acrylic base with red/yellow/orange acrylic2nd coat and then R&F oil stick blues.

                                                        "Lulu's Fibres"






I came across this paper quite by accident and it is "heavenly." Hand made cotton rag 6"x8". Alcohol ink, graphite and oil pastels. "Chemo 8"



Same paper with alcohol ink, temperas, graphite and oil pastels. "Chemo 7."



 Same dims/paper with temperas, graphite and oil pastels. "Chemo 6."

No comments:

Post a Comment