BraveNation

Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday May 9th

 Many, many thanks to Ruth Koomler and her fabulous new gallery in Fort Wayne, IN (1107 Broadway) for showing some of my work. Below is a great image of "Imogene At The Beach" with me on the right and my favorite patron, Alex Leavell.


Some new work as I prepare for two upcoming events. The Decatur Sculpture Tour returns to our fine city June 10th. Lulu and I will be hosting an Open House at LaughingCat Gallery + Studios 222 North 2nd Street, Decatur that weekend.  And we will be participating in the  Adams/Wells County Studio Tours on Saturday Oct.1st. I'll have work on paper for sale including a fun set of original artwork on postcards.

New work in advance of both events below:




"Alcohol Ink Color Study in Red #1"- 16"x20" canvas pad and custom alcohol inks & printing ink.




                                            "Alcohol Ink Color Study #2" 16"x20" canvas pad &custom alcohol inks



                                "Atom Heart Mother"- 7"x9" alcohol inks.

As always, thanks for looking/seeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment