BraveNation

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday, December 20th, 2022

 Wishing all the very best this Holiday Season. May you be visited by joy and peace and may the New Year bring us all tranquility.

Two new(ish) images to share. The first is "seasonal" with "Marley's Ghost." 12"x18" Canson XL watercolor paper. The under image is a print transfer of some doodling that my friend, Dale White, did in my studio messing around with oil sticks. I then filled the rest in with oil pastels and graphite with a coat of linseed and bees wax that was scrapped off.




The next image is of a work that I did earlier in the year and was purchased by a friend who had it matted and framed. This really is how I envisioned the work, completed. "Lilacs" from the series, "Lost Textiles- Found Remnants."



No comments:

Post a Comment