BraveNation

Friday, December 24, 2021

December 24th, 2021

 I want to wish to all and sundry the very best and holiday wishes for peace, prosperity and serenity.

I finally finished a piece that has vexed me. It worked better as a smaller piece but in the end, I think I "got" it. I hope you enjoy it. I've also been playing with alcohol inks and photo printing paper and enjoying the results. Thank you for viewing and bountiful blessings on you all!




48"x60" acrylic base with oil sticks and pastels rubbed with turps. No title. Open to suggestions.




                            8"x11" photo printing paper/ alcohol inks "Flowers."



                                                    "Christmas Lights" same dims and materials as above.

Merry Christmas to one and all and to all a merry good night!






















No comments:

Post a Comment