BraveNation

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tuesday, June 22nd

Mercury Finally goes Direct..truly kicked my ass this go-around. I have an old ephemeris around that has a quote from Sir Issac Newton that goes something like this, "I, sir, have studied the subject and you have not..." whatever... all I know is that three or four times a year my shit goes sideways and I hate when it happens during my summer break. 


Painting has come with great difficulty for me these past 30 days or so. But I've learned to not push the river and just to ride out the storm. Anyway, not over the moon with this but it's work and it deserves respect. Peace out.



Old gold acrylic undercoat/borders with Matisse acrylics warp with lupus lazuli oil paint as final weft. 24"x36" 

I recognize and accept this fool's errand that I am on and that I'm essentially pissing into a black hole but I don't really give a fuck. I  paint because I must. I don't love this piece but I don't have to because it was a piece that demanded to be made. I am not the author-just the messenger. Love somebody. Love somebody and feel life be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment