BraveNation

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wed. August 5th

Welcome to Laughing Cat Gallery+Studios, our new studios. I share the 1600 sq.ft+ with my wife Lulu who is a textile artist/weaver. Hope you enjoy the images. More to come as well as new work. It's a New Era.


One of my paper work tables and my desk. "Imogene..." looks good!


The view towards the front of the storefront which is where Lu's workspace is...love those looms.


The view from the back of my space looking toward the front and the street.


"Imogene.." has pride of place...



That grotty looking AC unit has a been replaced with a brand new sucka!


I have three easel areas and one more work table that is being built which is 4ftx8ft that is on casters and can move around to various spaces of which there is sooooo much of not mention light, 12ft ceilings and a brand new air-conditioner and did I mention light?

Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment