BraveNation

Thursday, November 7, 2019

November 7, 2019 part 2

I have been working on some large canvas's as well and these are finally ready to post. I had put up some earlier iterations of these:



This is based on a photo that was taken the early evening (Labor Day week-end 2019) that my step-son Nicholas proposed to his fiancé (now), Francesca. "Sunset At Oliver Lake" 36"x48" Oil/acrylic/oil-sticks- this will be their Wedding gift from me.


This is based on a photo that same evening about a half hour later. same dims and specs as above.




 I've been working on this for quite some time and am reminded of something that Helen Frankenthaler used to say, "Is it finished?" I suspect not but I'm liking it so far- 36"x48" oil, oil-sticks, pastels and charcoal. "For JMB."

No comments:

Post a Comment